Monday, February 1, 2010

Pictures Of Bi Women Tattoo If Women Watch/view Lesbian Videos/pictures/cartoons On A Weekly Basis, Does That Mean She May Be Bi-curious?

If Women watch/view lesbian videos/pictures/cartoons on a weekly basis, does that mean she may be bi-curious? - pictures of bi women tattoo

They found found the story of my computer, and that several sites have been seen my girlfriend for lesbians. Several times I asked her if she bisexual or if you have another woman in his life, still do not, but my suspicions.I I think it is, but did not admit that stuff it.Need!

4 comments:

Kara said...

It is very difficult for them to simply say "yes". If it is really bi-curious, what is much more difficult to be fair, I have just mentioned. She knows that she asked me if I were you, leave me alone and to his case that not really where nothing is what you might know something. If they want you to know or say. Also ask if you've never been a 3, some see, or if you if it falls on something. This is something I would like to invite you, if you feel it.

gnkraz said...

Everyone has a natural curiosity about their sexuality.

Whether your friend straight / bi / gay is irrelevant. Videos It is natural that a woman wants to see or watch or look at pictures of other women. Perhaps to see what they do for you please? Perhaps, what other women like? Not necessarily, because she is bi, bi-curious or want a different woman.

The only way to know is to ask him. You can only try to see what people enjoy. You can see, but are in denial, because society says is wrong. Do not move patient with them. When she feels comfortable to express their true feelings, he will.

In the meantime, sit back and enjoy what they have learned. ;-)

mike t said...

Put your child to talk about it, but remember, one of the main problems in a relationship is trust, because without them nothing.
Mike T.

Ayana said...

Perhaps she is not bisexual, maybe she is bisexual. Bisexuals need not both be happy.

Post a Comment