Sunday, February 7, 2010

Auto Cost Of Borrowing Formula Cost Of A Remington 1100?

Cost of a remington 1100? - auto cost of borrowing formula

I had only 15-16 shots 5 feet, and my average is 20, with 20GA. Then I used a size 12 to a friend and I turned 21, I borrowed the gun was a Remington 1100 26 semi-automatic. Then I saw the price for a new start, and there is approximately $ 700.00, and I spent $ 650.00 in my new rifle. I'm walking, where you can one years 2-3 years for about $ 350.00 Where can I get it?

3 comments:

nickdc19... said...

I personally would not pay more than $ 350 for a good used Remington 1100th I had one and sold it for many years ago. Why? I bought a very nice 11-87 Rem for $ 450 (wood imaculate) and must not have two Remington autoloader.

With a little research and trading, you should be able to find a Rem 1100 for about $ 350.

Oh yeah, another thing. In general, shoot over / under for most sports, clay targets ... But you're right ... I think I better for me to pull my car ... there is a difference very, very big in the opposite direction.

Jeff said...

I came on auction sites and used other booking of the weapon.

A very nice 1100 can be bring me up close to $ 450.

I met some years ago, 11-87. No gun is the classic competitive Skeet ... but it fits so well that the mood I gun as my dedicated shotgun sports "

.. Remington shotguns are close to one goal "custom kidding me .... for me and you, or someone of the FIT-values is probably more important to measure success shotgun.

shooter said...

Used from 300.00 to 500.00

Post a Comment