Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Direction To Shave Neck Diagram Any Guys Out There Like Me? Shave Bumps On Neck/face No Matter What You Do?

Any Guys out there like me? Shave bumps on neck/face no matter what you do? - direction to shave neck diagram

I have tried everything, literally, now. A razor blade, multiple razors, badger brushes, all in different creams / gels, sprays, non-aerosol, pre-shave oil, electric shavers, go with the grain, after shave, shower, shave in the shower after-shave balm, etc. etc. etc. You get the idea.

My face is beautiful with an electric, but it is a trap 22, since it seems better not to shave but not so close, though not necessarily looking for "cleaner" in itself.

I understand what the problem is. My facial hair does not come out, and it is thick. Vertebrae in many different directions in my neck, not only to grow up and down in the face. Well, it's a bit left from my side, but on my right, from thee, and even when I shave this way is still red skin. It's b / c the hair from growing, and "fix" in the face with ease.

I tried just to see if there's someone like me w / address and how this problem.

1 comments:

RenRen said...

Being Spanish, I have this problem ... Very thick, coarse hair growing in all directions. I have a little soap on your face, as I shower and shave before. He shaves only once a week. I work in a health office, and nobody seems to care. Scruff is now quite acceptable.

Well, if you have this dramatic, try Nair. It makes the hair right and take back a long time. But be careful ... They often use enough and the hair will never grow up.

Post a Comment