Monday, January 25, 2010

What Is Kidney Infection An Sti Symptoms Of Kidney Stones, But There Are No Urological Problems, What Do I Have?

Symptoms of kidney stones, but there are no urological problems, What do i have? - what is kidney infection an sti

I have symptoms of a kidney or urinary tract. I have no kidney stones, inflammation or infection of the bladder. I thought he did, but after several tests, ultrasound, and there are no problems in this area.

What else could cause the burning of urinary incontinence and abdominal pain, lower back pain and bad smell of urine? I had the flue and incontinence exactly a year ago, and I think maybe an STI such as chlamydia?

2 comments:

Ash said...

Pregnancy in your case, or an STD. Go to a gynecologist and get tested for all, too.

livin life said...

If u have all the tests and was OK, why the document does not have some other tests ... He would have said something.

Post a Comment