Monday, January 11, 2010

Las Vegas Decorations What Best Areas Of Las Vegas To Live In And What's The Best Apartment To Look Into?

What best areas of Las Vegas to live in and what's the best apartment to look into? - las vegas decorations

Hi all, I am considering savings to Las Vegas in a few years even enough. I just want to know what is the best place to live, I must find a good area to be safe. I read that Henderson, Boulder City and the downtown are good. I would also like to know what are the best apartments are clean and safe affordable for most.

3 comments:

Kid Vicious said...

North Las Vegas is good (not the old part of town near the city hall, though).
Boulder City is good, my friend lives there and is a beautiful city.
I never live in the middle! ever. The only people who are living in the middle of homelessness
I am not familiar with Henderson, but from that, what I've seen, it seems interesting, but probably there are some bad parts, as in all cities.

Dancergi... said...

Henderson is a very safe city and is suitable for raising families. It has many great schools and is very close to the heart of Las Vegas. ) In some parts of Henderson (mountain you can see all the Strip lit up at night. There are places in Las Vegas are very nice! If you are looking for an apartment in the heart of things, there are tons in the mountains and everything.

Michael M said...

Try it used


Summit Ridge SE
11,000 S. Eastern Henderson
Nevada
You now have a house.
Nice and clean place. and two pools. and can walk to stroen.
Working in the middle. 10 minutes by car.

It is a very nice place.
Have websites to check.

You will not be disappointed.

Post a Comment