Monday, January 4, 2010

Money Clips For Sale Would A Video Put Together With Different Tennis Clips Violate Law?

Would a video put together with different tennis clips violate law? - money clips for sale

When my favorite tennis player retired, I share a video with clips from different angles and in music. I have an abridged copy on YouTube in 2 parts. I have been saying for months and today I received an email that the first part had been removed and that "I hereby agree to inform you that we have removed or disabled access to the following content after notifying third parties of Tennis Australia and claiming that this material is reached, "

The video is 1 point, which lasted about 7 seconds to play to the Australian Open tennis. Do not understand why they take things.

What exactly is the law in this situation? I make no money with video, and I'm pretty much in the sale of tennis or anything, because they sold their old parties and has shown no impact on ticket sales or television for the Australian Open, because I just 1 point.

Can I use the video as I did in terms of "fair use"?

2 comments:

2 Lovable said...

Well ...............

Rika said...

Maybe the tennis player is not on YouTube ...

I think I must have some reason, and he does not have it there.

I do not want to publish my photos without permission at the time, I'm famous or not.

Post a Comment