Thursday, December 31, 2009

Permanent Color Hair Dye What Is Safest, Home Permanent Hair Color, And Is It Safe To Dye Eyebrows?

What is safest, home permanent hair color, and is it safe to dye eyebrows? - permanent color hair dye

They were my hair color about 5 years to get my hairdresser. The problem is, it begins to decline after about 2 weeks. It was just before the holidays, so I) colored with a permanent light Brown Nice and easy, and is really very nice (not fake looking. However, I heard the permanent hair color can cause cancer. Is there a permanent hair dyes safe? Moreover, if one is careful, it's safe to dye eyebrows?

1 comments:

hey demma, demma dilemma<3 said...

Hun, do not worry about cancer. Permanent color may cause cancer (which I've heard - and I could hear everything on the hair color of course!). Of course it is not safe to inhale smoke, but cancer? which already is a bit exaggerated.
Nice & Easy hair dyes are good, right? I have dyed their hair red line, and it is very beautiful. They are very safe. And yes, it is safe to dye my eyebrows. If you can, try to find someone else as a partner or friend for help. Take a tint brush or a brush and ink to get it. Then dab lightly on the face. Wait about 10 minutes and clean. (You need a friend, because I advise you to keep) my eyes closed in the dye. If the color is not dark enough for you, then wait a day and do the same thing again.

Post a Comment